The city is annotated. There are glyphs on every sidewalk, in every alley, and beneath every overpass—an other-dimensional scrawl visible only to the preternaturally aware.
Look hard enough, and you’ll see the future. The doors of perception are open wide for The Drifter!
Dominate the physical space. Move to position before an Ember exists. Remove your opponent’s Embers at the exact moment of their inception. Herd your opponent across the arena with Shatter Mines, and then pick them apart with Vermin. Deceive them by concealing an Artifact with your Celestial Shelter.
Attune yourself to the cosmos and shrug off this terrestrial plane. But remember, you may well lose a direct battle. Your success hinges on foresight and subterfuge. Keep to the shadows.
Primal Magic Edit
Main-Hand - Galactic Slingshot Edit
- Draw back the two-handed Galactic Slingshot to charge an explosive microcosmic projectile. You have an aiming sight - look for the near-rectangles down the center of the flight path.
Off-Hand - Evil Eye Edit
- Peer through the Evil Eye to see Embers before they manifest. Or use the Evil Eye to ward off enemy spells.
Gesture Spells Edit
Volley - Vermin Edit
- Call Vermin to harass your foe from beyond the veil. These spectral crows fly up toward the heavens before diving at your opponent’s position. These birds can be shot out of the air while they are in normal flight, but once they start to dive-bomb, they move very quickly.
Conjure - Shatter Mine Edit
- Raise a deadly Shatter Mine on an enemy’s pedestals—or right beneath their feet. A fingertip shield can help reduce damage, but teleporting away is a more reliable save. An ember spawning on a pedestal that contains a mine will activate the mine, destroying the ember. Mines can be shot down from a distance safely.
Guard - Celestial Shelter Edit
- Surround yourself with a Celestial Shelter. This full-dome shield travels with you and conceals your actions, even as it absorbs damage.