- Lightning: Reduced the sustained lighting attacks damage slightly.
--This brings the Electromancer’s primal more in line with other classes.
- Disc of Blades: Increased the size of the collision for the Disc of Blades.
--Disc of Blades’ collision now matches their appearance, making them more difficult to physically dodge.
- Play Area: Added a play Boundary visualization when the player goes out of bounds.
- Play Area: Decreased the size of the valid play area slightly.
- Play Area: Going out of the play area leaves the character’s avatar behind.
--You can no longer dodge by leaving the play area.
- Disc of Blades: Addressed an issue where the Disc of Blades could become invisible after being struck by a large Telekinetic object.
- Telekinesis: Reduced the brightness of damaged Telekinetic objects.
- Telekinesis: Addressed an issue where a player could unintentionally regenerate health.
- Electrosphere: Addressed an issue where the Electrosphere would go through shield gestures.
- Midway Spider: Addressed an issue where the Spider would attack gesture shields with no valid opponent behind them.
- Game Window: The game now always runs in borderless full screen mode.