Full Update Notes
- Autocam: Stream matches like an Arch-Mage with the new desktop spectator features, available in the Options Menu.
- Spectator UI: Matches are easier to follow with a new viewport-friendly vertical overlay.
- Record your name in the Ledger: Archival leaderboards are viewable at the Chalkboard. Season 1 has officially ended, Season 2 will begin 08.24.17.
- Wear the Crown: Season 1 rewards are now available at the Celestial Mirror.
- Lenore difficulty settings: Hone your skills and practice to perfection with a new difficulty setting, accessible with the Solo Duel orb at the Map Table.
- New Shield Behavior: High-damage spells will now travel through Gesture Shields to deal reduced damage to the player. Spillover damage has been removed from all Gesture Shields.
- Fireball: Reduced the max charge time.
- This change gives the anarchist a significant primal buff to make it more competitive with other classes.
- Chaos Skull: Removed the speed increase for a Chaos Skull that has been split.
- Pyrotechnics: Decreased the cast time.
- Plate Glass: Decreased the max health.
- Plate Glass: Increased the rate of shield health decay.
- Celestial Dome: Decreased the max health.
- Celestial Dome: Increased the rate of shield health decay.
- Vermin: Increased the Vermin attack speed when targeting an Arena Orb.
- Vermin: Added Immunity to area of effect damage.
- Reduced the Vermin’s health to compensate.
- Shatter Mine: Decreased cast time for the minimum charged mine.
- Debris Scatter: Decreased the max travel speed.
- Debris Scatter: Increased the pellet’s spread.
- Debris Scatter: Increased the number of pellets created for both charge tiers.
- Debris Scatter: Decreased the per-pellet damage.
- The Debris Scatter now sits in a unique place as a formidable close ranged attack that’s less effective at long range.
- Telekinesis: Overhauled object spawn locations across all maps.
- This makes pickup times more consistent and makes it more reliable to find objects.
- Telekinesis: Slowed large object spawn rate.
- Lightning: Decreased the sustained fire damage slightly.
- Lightning: Increased the damage of the overcharged shot.
- Surge Protector: Increased the minimum size of the projectile.
- Electrosphere: Reduced the size of the area of effect when a fully charged Electrosphere is initially cast.
- The area of effect now scales up while the spell is traveling. This gives an opponent a moment to dodge a point-blank Electrosphere.
- Electrosphere: Reduced the area of effect of a fully charged Electrosphere slightly.
- Shock Sentry: Reduced the max health.
- This allows push spells to destroy a Sentry of the same charge tier.
- Shock Sentry: Reduced the max number of simultaneous Sentries to 2.
- Field Generator: Decreased the max health of all the components.
- Field Generator: Increased the rate of health decay.
- Charging the Field Generator now reduces the rate that the health decays instead of increasing the max health.
- Field Generator: Decreased the buff to the Lightning charge rate.
- Field Generator: Removed the extra shots for the Lightning’s sustained fire.
- Field Generator: The max number of simultaneous Field Generators is now 1.
- Wildcards: Reduced the casting time.
- Wildcards: Added gaze-based target selection.
- Wildcards: Increased the travel speed and adjusted the flight path so Wildcards don’t arc as much.
- Spectral Cloak: Muffled the directional sound of teleports from a player inside the Spectral Cloak.
- Spectral Cloak: Added an HP buff for the caster’s initial Cloak Crystal.
- The Spectral Cloak is now a viable reaction to incoming damage.
- Spectral Cloak: Removed health decay over time.
- Undamaged Spectral Cloaks will now time out after 15 seconds.
- Spectral Cloak: Decreased the max health.
- Spear Forge: Increased the time it takes for the hit marker runes to appear.
- Aerogramme: Decreased the cast time.
- Cthulhu’s Grasp: Removed the ability for tentacles to spawn on a Burner-occupied pillar.
- Burner: Will no longer teleport to a pillar inhabited by Cthulhu’s Grasp tentacles.
- Chaos Skull: Addressed an issue where players could teleport away from a skull that collides with them without taking damage.
- Lightning: The Overcharged shot now has a sound effect.
- Lightning: Decreased the visual intensity.
- Infernal Contract: Addressed an issue where Infernal contract could cause future embers to not spawn properly.
- Embers granted by the Infernal Contract will not be usable until the ember collection animation completes.
- Collision: Raised the low point of player collision.
- This improves the feel of spell reflection.
- Matchmaking: Decreased the ping tolerance for matches.
- This makes match connections more reliable.
- Friends matches retain their current behavior.