Full Update Notes
New Content and Features
- Electromancer: Added a new class! The Electromancer taps into the city’s power grid to energize arcane constructs.
- Drifter: Primal and Gesture spells are now more potent in the duel.
- Council Tribune: A cryptic newspaper reports the latest events and news for The Unspoken.
- Hand Skins: Added two new hand skins: one each for mechanical and all-natural Casters.
Tuning and Fixes
- Arcane Shield: Increased the radius of the perfect reflect area.
- This makes attacks that hit the edge of the center count as reflects instead of deflections.
- Chaos Skull: Increased targeting effectiveness during the initial speed boost.
- Fast skulls are more reliable for close range direct damage.
- Chaos Skull: Reduced the time the skull wanders if it has no target.
- This improves the effectiveness of Chaos Skulls cast under duress.
- Chaos Skull: Added latency compensation to the Chaos Skull.
- Chaos Skulls will now persist if an opponent teleports in the instant before a skull strikes. (This fix didn't actually work Skulls are still broken and considered useless.)
- Chaos Skull: Minimum charged Chaos Skulls can now be split twice.
- The Anarchist now has the final word on a minimum charge skull, reducing the risk of this spell to a mindful Anarchist.
- Pyrotechnics: Removed the safe pillar functionality.
- Now a single rocket will always travel to your opponent’s location. Other rockets strike a random pillar.
- Shatter Mine: Moved the mine summon position to the front of the caster.
- Choosing a new target pillar is more responsive and no longer resets the mine’s summon time.
- Shatter Mine: Decreased the duration of the fuse.
- Mines are less likely to be destroyed after the victim teleports to their position, and it’s more difficult to escape a detonating mine.
- Slingshot: Added a third charge tier.
- Heavy shots allow the Drifter to prepare a strong direct attack.
- Evil Eye: Raised the position of the shield relative to casting hand and increased the radius of the perfect reflect area.
- Foresight ability is easier to use, with no obstruction from the casting hand. The shield aligns with the primal attack center to make it easier to block while attacking.
- Vermin: Decreased flight speed and increased dive speed.
- It’s now more effective to counter Crows with an attack spell, less effective to counter with a teleport.
- Celestial Dome: Removed damage spillover.
- This should allow a Drifter to play more defensively if they so choose.
- Debris Scatter: Added an aiming reticle.
- This improves targeting clarity.
- Telekinesis: Improved tracking for telekinetic objects.
- Telekinetic objects will now hit unintended pillars less often.
Midway Pier Arena
- Midway Spider: Decreased the Spider’s damage per second and search speed.
- It’s now possible to anticipate the Spider beam, and its damage is more in line with other Summons.
Burnham Station Arena
- Station Beast: Increased attack damage.
- The Beast’s attack can now break hand shields.
- Station Beast: Increased max health. Decreased generator count, health, and heal rate.
- Increased health helps the summon persist long enough to be effective. Generators are easier to destroy, and provide only partial healing to the Beast.
- Cthulhu’s Grasp: Added alternate glyphs and increased depth tolerance.
- Casting the spell requires more awareness, less rote movement.
- Aerogramme: Removed Primal shield deflect, reduced wandering distance.
- This makes the Artifact a more effective choice for the loadout.
- Aerogramme: Added latency compensation to the Aerogramme.
- Aerogramme will now persist if an opponent teleports in the instant before an airplane strikes. (This fix didn't actually work Aerogramme is still broken and considered useless.)
- Round start: Increased the visibility of the pre-match barrier and synchronized the pillars with the round start.