Full Update Notes
Season 1: The slate is clean; the leaderboard is reset. Ascend the ranks–top players earn rewards at the end of the season.
- Spar Mode: Battle for points in timed matches in this new unranked mode! Master the art of spellcasting with lower stakes and an all-new way to play.
- Midway Pier Arena: Duel for supremacy in a long-vacant amusement park. The concession tents glow once again with electric light.
- Tournament Cloaks: It’s time for The Unspoken Tournament at Microsoft Stores across North America! Celebrate with new crimson tournament cloaks.
- Friends Leaderboard: How do you rank against your Oculus friends? Find out here!
Tuning and Fixes
- Plate Glass: Increased the health of all Plate Glass charge tiers.
- Plate Glass: Reduced the duration of a minimum charged Plate Glass.
- Plate Glass: Reduced size of fully charged Plate Glass.
- Chaos Skull: Added speed boost immediately after being cast.
- Force Bubble: Added new behavior. Enemy spells entering the bubble now stop for the entire shield duration.
- Mass Drop: Added new behavior. All cars now travel to where the player is looking if no car is already there.
- Mass Drop: Added a Cooldown between successive volleys.
- Disc of Blades: Reduced the max speed of both a minimum charge and curved Disc of Blades.
- Disc of Blades: Increased the visibility of Disc of Blades.
- Spectral Cloak: Increased the number of Spectral Crystals formed by a minimum charged cloak.
- Spectral Cloak: Increased cloak health.
- Wild Cards: Reduced projectile speed.
- Spectral Knives: Changed the number of charge states to three.
- Celestial Dome: Increased the health of a minimum charged Celestial Dome.
- Celestial Dome: Reduced the duration of a minimum charged Celestial Dome.
- Vermin: Increased flight speed.
- Shatter Mine: Increased the health for both charge tiers.
- Shatter Mine: Reduced the fuse time for both charge tiers.
- Shatter Mine: Reduced the damage for both charge tiers.
- Infernal Contract: Further reduced the health penalty for signing the contract.
- Aerogramme: Increased the health of each plane.
- Dispelling Censer: Reduced the size of the dispel AOE.
- Dark Tag: Triggering Dark Tag no longer removes the other traps.
- Map Table: Renamed tab headings for clarity.
- Map Table: Added an arena selection context.
- Primal Shields: Increased the recharge delay.
- Primal Shields: Reduced shield damage taken from primals when blocked with shield center.
- Voice Chat: Enabled voice chat by default.
- Progression: Added checks to ensure that unlocked items remain accessible.