- Spectral Cloak: Addressed an issue where the Shatter Mine would always damage the Blackjack inside the Spectral Cloak.
- Spectral Cloak: Casting the Dispelling Censer from within the Spectral Cloak will no longer cause the VFX to be invisible to the opponent.
- Mass Drop: Large and medium Chaos Skulls will now split when colliding with Mass Drop cars.
- Shatter Mine: Addressed an issue where sometimes an ember would not be consumed when the spell was cast.
- Celestial Shelter: Addressed an issue where the shield had more health than intended after being partially charged.
- Field Generator: Addressed an issue where the some of the panels would disappear when a panel was destroyed.
- Field Generator: Addressed an issue where the Mass Drop’s damage would not be properly applied to the Field Generator if players were at dramatically different heights.
- Surge Protector: Addressed an issue where The Electromancer could take damage when blocking a shot.
- Autocam: Addressed an issue that rendered the opponent invisible in some situations.
- Jackson Dig Site: Addressed an issue where the Dig Site Serpents would not attack the Host’s Embers.
- Jackson Dig Site: Addressed an issue where the Electrosphere would disappear when traveling over the Dig Site Serpents.
- Midway Pier: Addressed an issue where neutral pillars would become disabled if both players tried to teleport to one at the same time.
- Midway Pier: Addressed an issue where the Electrosphere could collide with the Black Beard’s Cove sign.